Statement of Faith
Fountains of Hope Statement of Faith
- We believe the Bible to be the inspired, authoritative Word of God (II Timothy 3:15-17).
- We believe that there is one God, eternally existent in three persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit (Matthew 28:19; Ephesians 4:4-6).
- We believe in the deity of Christ, in His virgin birth, in His perfect, sinless life, in His miracles, in His vicarious and atoning death through His shed blood, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension into Heaven to the right hand of God the Father, in His present rule as Head of the Church, and in His personal return in power and glory (John 1:1-4; Matthew 1:12; Philippians 2:5-11; Hebrews 1:1-4; and 4:15; Acts 1:11 and 2:22-24; I Corinthians 15: 3-4).
- We believe that, for the salvation of lost and sinful men, repentance of sin and faith in Jesus Christ results in regeneration by the Holy Spirit and that Jesus Christ is the only way of salvation (Titus 3:4-7; Luke 24:46-47; Ephesians 2:8-9; John 14:6; Acts 4:12).
- We believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit whose indwelling enables the Christian to live a godly life (Galatians 5:16-18; Romans 8:9).
- We believe in the resurrection of both the saved and the lost; the saved unto the resurrection of eternal life and the lost unto the resurrection of damnation and eternal punishment (Revelation 20:11-15; I Corinthians 15:51-57).
- We believe in the spiritual unity of believers in our Lord Jesus Christ and that all true believers are members of His body, the Church, with equality across racial, gender and class differences (Ephesians 1:22-23; I Corinthians 12:12,27).
- We believe that the ministry of evangelism is a responsibility of both the church and each Christian (Romans 10:9-15; Acts 1:8; Matthew 28:18-20; I Peter 3:15).
- We believe that Christians are called to serve the least of these in His name. (Matthew 25: 35-36).
Please Pray for Us
Here at Fountains of Hope, we truly believe that prayer is what fuels our life-saving projects. The power of prayer is amazing, and we would love for you to pray for our mission.
Pray for the protection of our teams as we travel to our many countries providing the gift of safe water to the poor and the marginalized.
Pray that our team members can be the hands and feet of Christ as we reach into the hearts of those in need.
Prayerfully consider joining us on a mission trip! We welcome you to come alongside FoH and help bring the gift of a FoH water purifier to a community in need.
We need your help to expand the work of FoH. Prayerfully consider joining our financial support team. Donations of any size are welcome and appreciated. Every drop counts.
Never underestimate the power of PRAYER!